AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Fish, when a company 'takes over' another, it does so,...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Hi Fish, when a company 'takes over' another, it does so, wanting to make lots of money. OZL have made an offer of 17 cents knowing that this T/O price will make them lots of money. 17c is not a great offer, its not generous, its a reflection of what OZL can pay and still make huge profits, otherwise why make the offer.
    I think we can assume this to be true, if it isn't then OZL are stupid and paying too much, not very likely.
    So yes, AVB holders are basing our own valuation on its potential, point taken but, this offer is proof that the potential is real and very reachable. Otherwise why would OZL want it so much and be so excited about getting it. 3 years of research has shown them plenty of proof.
    I'm sick of hearing how grateful we should be with this offer. If AVB is worth 17c to OZL, then its true value is well above that if we get it done ourselves.
    Having 'skin' in OZL as part of this offer gives us virtually nothing. If centro gets up and OZL own it, the share price may increase 10-20%. If Centro gets up with AVB as is, the share price could triple from where it is now. The takeover represents a huge downside to believers in AVB, we want to see it through or be offered a price that really does reflect our potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.