AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: OZL: OZ Minerals extends its Offer for Avanco, page-255

1. 5,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    I feel sorry for the shareholders that the BOD have treated them in the way they have.
    In particular they way they have treated Kalenn. Over the years he discussed with them how it will be a "mid tier copper play" and he must have thought he had founded real friendships within that heirachy.
    Out of all of us Kalenn had the passion to dig for information like no other, without giving advice he produced facts on all facets of the company, right down to the poofteenth measure.
    He backed the board when everybody else wanted to hang them.
    Yet they shafted him most of all in my opinion. Good luck buddy see you in another thread.

I was reading last week and found a word I did not know (phil9 your gunna love this) and made a beeline to the dictionary. Sums up those in charge.

Opprobrium.
    "the disgrace or the reproach incurred by conduct considered outrageously shameful ; infamy".

Yep my opinion of the board of directors right there.

I will say backing away from the AVB threads is a strange thing, I notice many have left. I still read the threads because I want some to get it over the board and make a killing, but I no longer see it as my opinion on such matters.
    Over the years we have had some colourful posters, Awoonga, Redonred, Agent Cooper (and plenty of others) who have all gone by the wayside, and had plenty of time to produce counter arguements over those years. We had side bets (I drank a beer from one payup) thought about AVB hats, and some of us ate them with incorrect outrageous comments of guesstimations on tomorrows sp. ( I ate two)
    The debate over electricity supply was memorable, and may have cost some hefty $$$$ if memory serves correct.
    Good luck to those still hanging in and to those who might even go a longer distance. Nothing would be more pleasing to see a counter offer. I'd ring any of the board members I could and just laugh. I could not imagine anything funnier than seeing those directors option expire.

Its been a hoot.

Dr Elephant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.