AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"I think the comment that Andrew Cole made in his initial media...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    "I think the comment that Andrew Cole made in his initial media presentation where he states they have been keen on AVB for 3 years has been taken waaayyyy out of context."

Hi Kalenn,

The context is the takeover. He exact words he said wasn't that "they have been keen on AVB for 3 years". You paraphrased him and changed the meaning. He exact words he said was "we've been working on this for about 3 years now ... we've built a very good relationship with Tony and his team ..."

"... working on this (takeover) for about 3 years now ..." bracket and bold is mine, but that's what it means. They've worked on this T/O for the past 3 years and "have built a very good relationship with Tony and his team" What the AVB BoD have hidden from us shareholders is how long have they built that good relationship for and how long have they become aware of OZL's intention.

Why did they NOT telegraph the market that they've been approached? Why did they keep it under wrap for who knows how long? 3 years, 2 years, 12 months, 6 months? I'm not quite sure why you've started to water down the seriousness of this betrayal of trust. We S/H trusted them. They betrayed us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.