AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi @farlap Yes it was the 25th as you say but it was an update...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    Hi @farlap

Yes it was the 25th as you say but it was an update to the last known number which was reported 21st which makes that actual event day a marker shall we say a bit movable or "massaged" If someone were to say we had nothing last week until Friday it is hard to do much other than accept that, which as you say gives days from then to report.

On an alternative bid, IMHO we will not see another offer, if we were going to see one they would have had to have been out of the blocks very early to stop what we saw on history as a very fast uptake to 40% just about closes the door if an industry player gets here.

I appeciate that my acceptance of last and best bid on day one was unpopular, but it remains exactly the same now as then, my interest now is more on the 80% number before year end, I am travelling for the next couple of months and would prefer to use the script rollover rules for CGT.

One small thing tugs at me a bit, that is the Videogate issue (Dec 17), it looked very real and points for me anyway that this actual T/O bid came much later in the timeline than I first thought, just speculation on may part. I am sure I will find out more as time goes by.

Cheers
    Phil.

p.s. Perfectly sensible place NZ (no CGT)
    Last edited by philh9: 02/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.