AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

No, Quietfrog, that is not what has been communicated and you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    No, Quietfrog, that is not what has been communicated and you are falling into the trap of subjectively projecting meaning on to the comment to suit your own outlook.

I do not have the time or energy to re-listen to the interview so will assume you have dictated it precisely to illustrate.

"we've been working on this for about 3 years now ... we've built a very good relationship with Tony and his team ..."

As you indicate with your .... they are two separate items. Andrew Cole/OZL may have been 'working on' taking over AVB for 3 years. OZL may have ultimately built a good relationship with 'Tony and his team'.

This is not saying that they have been working together for 3 years with the idea of a takeover in mind.

You may not like it, it may not suit your argument, Andrew Cole may even regret having put those two ideas out so close together but it does not mean what you (and others) pretend it does.

I bring it up because I thought the idea of a social; media platform was to share information, not misinformation.

I personally have no doubt that in September last year when I visited on site in Brazil that the plan was to build the next mid tier copper company and rival OZL in 3-5 years.

In the intervening period something has changed. The question is what.

I also am NOT HAPPY that our mulitbagger is at risk of being snatched from our grasp. However, in dealing with the situation in whatever fashion I would rather focus on reality and the hard evidence, not extrapolation and fanciful thinking designed to only suit my own agenda.

I continue to hold until we see all the FACTS.
    Last edited by Kalenn: 03/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.