AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"No, Quietfrog, that is not what has been communicated and you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    "No, Quietfrog, that is not what has been communicated and you are falling into the trap of subjectively projecting meaning on to the comment to suit your own outlook."

Hi Kalenn,

Could you please point out where have I, in my post, projected meaning onto the comment to suit my own outlook? What is my outlook? Right now my outlook is hold. Before the T/O my outlook was, which was communicated by AVB as well as relayed by yourself, that AVB aimed to become a mid-tier copper player.

Andrew Cole's comment about having worked on this for 3 years is clear as day there's no need to twist it any other way. OZL worked on the T/O for about the last 3 years. There's no other interpretation of what he said. The context of his interview was the T/O, so when he said "this" it refers to the T/O. If OZL has been working on something else (involving AVB) and that something else morphed into a T/O toward the end of the 3 years period then his statement "working on this for about 3 years" is not accurate. Is this what you are suggesting / implying? Are you working with FACTS here or projecting meaning onto his comment? I'm questioning someone I respect here (i.e. you), but I think it is appropriate at this point to ask this question.

"This is not saying that they have been working together for 3 years with the idea of a takeover in mind."

OK, where did I say that they've been working together for 3 years with the idea of a takeover in mind? For OZL they've worked on "this" for about 3 years, which is what Andrew Cole said. But for AVB it could have been 3 years, 2 years, 1 years, or x months. I don't know how long AVB joined OZL on the T/O journey and I raised that as a question. I pointed out that the AVB BoD have hidden this FACT from us. How long have OZL built that good relationship with Tony and his team? And how long during that period did AVB become aware of OZL's intention? All those are questions that need answers. They're not assertions. I did not make assertions. I asked those questions. AVB have hidden those from us.

I really appreciated you telling us what you found / learnt from your visit, I really do, and I trust you (or should I say trusted). But can you trust AVB? I don't trust them, having seen what they've done now. You still trust them that what they told you last September was true that they were aiming to take AVB to mid-tier status and that they weren't joined to OZL at the hip re the T/O then?

I'm not using this forum to share misinformation like you may have implied. I'm pointing out (maybe the obvious) that there's this gaping hole of missing information that seems to have been deliberately withheld from us. Specifically I'm questioning - how long have AVB BoD been on the T/O journey with OZL before the announcement? What do you do when information are hidden if you don't postulate and extrapolate? We all extrapolate from known information to try and figure out what is hidden from us. But in this instance I'm not making assertions, I'm simply asking - how long? Andrew Cole's comment gives us a point of reference for some logical inferences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.