AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I've already said it in part. I have no doubt that they were...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    I've already said it in part. I have no doubt that they were still looking at a mid-tier future last September.

I have had extensive contact with these people for years. I have a professional training and background in 'people reading' and no one could have fooled me for that long.

It is safe to assume that the TO agreement/decision/discussions only got hot after that point in time.

NH videogate etc also supports a timeline somewhere in the past 6 months, maybe start of this year but that is conjecture.

I do understand that people are frustrated at not having all the details and therefore not really understanding what went down. I fully understand the disappointment of the upside being dramatically reduced after the slow burn to get to a position where we all thought it was ready to lift off. However, lowly retail rarely gets to know the full story with any company. Also, somethings a board has to keep close.

With this mornings announcement you can welcome OZL on board as a 50% plus holder. The rest of the story is still to unfold but we now get to see who will fold and who will not. I am still holding and still have no fixed position. I want the best outcome for me. I like copper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.