ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Firstly, careful how you use words. "operating on the inside and trying to garner shareholder support to better feather your nest" is simply not the truth and another example of your frothing at the mouth statements. Where's the evidence? Where is my 'profit'. I've offered to share now that it is safe to do so and been targeted by a few as a consequence. Great stuff this anonymous web forum posting

I watched last week when you had a similar level of vitriol towards Phil9 over something simple he had said (that u saw red about) then accused him of modding you. Absolutely certain you were. Railed on about it. Except it wasn't Phil it was me. Keeping it real doesn't seem to be your strong point. I can assure you I have no intention of asking mods to look at this post of yours. I'd rather everyone see where you come from.

I have never seen a single piece of hard evidence for any argument you have put forward, even on the odd occasion when I suspected you were right. Seems you like to target people who dont have a view in parallel with your own.

Lots of noise but no evidence. How does that help anyone? How's your response from ASIC or whoever going?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.