ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    I will address each point and then I will leave it to everyone else to judge

You yourself have made the claims that the offer is now over 50% while its still at 41.8% and that you and a select few shareholders have been working on things to maximise the value and you couldn't speak in a public forum on it.

We all know that you and Phil are mates and good on you for sticking by each other and defending him, it's pretty obvious that you are both a double act and a good one so hopefully when all this is done you shout each other a nice dinner.

Anything I discussed as you call it "conspiracy theories" has been proven largely correct and by calling them conspiracy theories you are now sounding like our friends on the OZL forum!!!

1 that we where being set up for a low ball T/O offer

2 that the main culprit was BR selling the price down

3 that the video was in some way a piece of information that should be looked at very carefully and you, yourself got caught up in this at the time more than anyone!!!

When I mentioned these things your thumbs up was always respectfully received as you agreeing with me!!!!!

Now I challenge you in some positions you're taking which is confusing me and many others and you're getting very defensive about it all.

As far as my response from ASIC and the ASX goes I would say quite good given that the ASX contacted OZL to make an adjustment to an announcement and as you know ASIC don't divulge any information. This is how legally you ensure you keep everyone complying with regulations and I did it with transparency and consistency in my message to everyone on here regardless of my position.

Lastly, I don't tell anyone what to do with there own shares, I am just a single voice and I don't speak on behalf of anyone else and I have no allegiances.

I congratulate those that have sold for the right reasons and I'm looking forward to the next week to see what transpires.

If the majority were telling me to boot off and my postings were rubbish I would happily walk away but I think I have something to offer and while I have a monetry interest in AVB I will continue to make some noise whether you like it or not

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.