HAV 5.00% 21.0¢ havilah resources limited

Looking past the fact that this deal with a major like OZM...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Looking past the fact that this deal with a major like OZM substantiates the project (and HAV to an extent), there are a few other points that I'm excited about!

1. Exploration Upside
    "Under the Strategic Alliance OZ Minerals commits funding of up to $18 million to Havilah during the Option
    and Alliance Period, at least half of which would be directed towards exploration for new copper deposits."

“Funding provided under the Strategic Alliance would allow us to accelerate exploration for new copper
    deposits in the region that could potentially be additive to Kalkaroo, as well as advancing our other
    promising mineral projects south of the Barrier Highway."

It's been some time since HAV has had the capital or resources to conduct a proper exploration or delineation drilling program, but you can't downplay Dr Giles' exemplary track record in finding deposits (within Australia and abroad), or the fact that HAV has been quietly acquiring EL's within the "highly prospective" (according to Dr Giles) Curnamona Copper Belt while everyone has been looking elsewhere.

Ps - Jupiter is one prospect I'm really hoping they commit funds too!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4350/4350747-ee37ebb1d1ab6fa75888f7db20ef13a9.jpg

2. Advancement of other projects
    "The Mutooroo copper-cobalt-gold project and the associated surrounding tenements are excluded from
    the Strategic Alliance, as are Havilah’s iron ore and uranium interests (Figure 1). These projects will
    continue to be progressively advanced by Havilah with the balance of the funding to be provided by OZ
    Minerals (up to $9 million over 18 months)."

With additional funding to "aggressively advance" the Mutooroo and Grants projects, I dare say that this fast-tracks the timeline for sale or development. My reasoning is that previous interest has already been shown in these projects, but this extra funding and attention might just be the catalyst that actually brings these projects to life (in a similar fashion to Kalkaroo).

All in all, great announcement and positive news for us LTH!

My 2cents,
    JDI.
    Last edited by Justdigit: 17/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.