BSN 6.25% 6.0¢ basin energy limited

capital raising? lmfao i am sure the mates will help out - they...

1. 8,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    capital raising? lmfao

i am sure the mates will help out - they are the only ones making money after all.

how about I send pat a business proposal andy? are you in with me? we will kill it. I am setting up a company in the antarctic to distribute used phones to users across the entire southern hemishpere ..... i know its a big territory to cover, but we can do it. nobody has to verify anything and by the time the first shipment of phones comes out we will pull up stumps, refuse to sell anything, and re-register the company in the North Pole with Santa Claus to truly reflect the nature of the business. That's when our distribution plans kick in. Imagine how many we can offload with the help of his sleigh? and rudolph?! what a marketing tool!!! there are also rumours that all the little elves need a phone to keep in touch with their boss on that one big night so we need to be ready to go by november.

In all seriousness ....... WHERE IS THE UPDATE ON WHAT YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER HAS DONE TO SHAFT US PAT??????? ANY NEWS ??????

I don't know how they are still trading on the ASX. Should have been suspended pending an outcome/news regarding the shyster overseas and the con job we have just seen play out. Does the company think it's immaterial? Irrelevant? Something else? Either way, I'd like to know what is going on. The truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $4.988M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $18.88K 305K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.