WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hell yeah, Gillette razor would be 'yuge', but my guess is that...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Hell yeah, Gillette razor would be 'yuge', but my guess is that Wave II is a device to smear greater gobs of goo onto larger areas, even perhaps as yuge as the broad flanks of a Kardashian.

Every skin product seems to contain a special 'active ingredient', so slathering on anti-aging creams, moisturizers or whatever must surely become more attractive if an OBJ-inspired applicator can improve the absorption of active ingredient xyz.

Seems a logical progression that wave II will therefore involve broader expanses of skin than the little bit around the eyes.

Can't recall what informed contributors told us about good old number 7 device in the screen shot above, but it has a good size head on it, so it, or something similar could be the new device.

As usual, poor old Glyn can't announce what the new thing/s is/are until P&G roll it out.

Don't worry mate, some shareholders understand your predicament and still think you and the team have done a very good job.

Of itself, the proposed little new share grab isn't entirely outrageous to me, even though it rankled a bit when announced. Its temporal placement in the trough between the early major re-rates and the ones to come seems the main thing which draws criticism.

While it may be evident from your privileged knowledge why you think the reward is deserved for past performance, you need to get a few more ducks lined up (on the shelves) in the next year or two to demonstrate the same thing to us shareholders.

Of course, if getting Bodyguard onto a distributor's starting blocks this year or early 2017 is what you are rewarding yourselves for - well, that would be great...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.