WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The only things I know of the Wave II applicator are: (I've also...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    The only things I know of the Wave II applicator are: (I've also spoken about this a few months ago in this post here )

- It is going to be used for multiple products & multiple brands across P&G.
    - The devices (Wave I, II,III etc) are simply re-configurations of the micro array that suit particular cosmetic cream applications. The eye wand (Wave I) is small because it needs to be physically close to a confined space (eye areas) whereas the other configurations are designed for wider open space applications (think a larger circular shape to apply cream easily across the face/cheeks etc
    - The Wave II device contains additional OBJ technology, not a static micro-array technology (as is the case with the Wave I wand).
    My tip would be the applicator using 'field in motion (FIM) micro-array technology, but this part is just speculation/unconfirmed.

It makes the most sense (and most efficient) that the Wave II device would be compound-based (i.e. targeting the compound niacinamide), which could be used across multiple brands (SK-II / Olay etc), with some simple color changes to match/personalize the theme/brand of the product in question - hence matching the description which Glyn has stated multiple times that the Wave II device is used by multiple products and multiple brands across P&G. There might only be one or two Wave II devices for a very long time to come (we are all reasonably expecting the first one to target niacinamide), but it remains to be seen what the next molecule (second Wave II applicator) will target.

It's super exciting to think/imagine/dream that the first Wave II product can in theory be used in conjunction with any current AND future P&G cosmetic products which contains niacinamide. I haven't researched how many products contain this molecule but the exponential growth potential by moving from Wave I (one wand for one product) to Wave II (one device for potentially 3, 5 or more products).

But as always.. epic patience will be needed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.