WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: P&G PDA and Work Plans-OBJ.AX, page-51

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    What are they really telling us?

- P&G requested an Extension of time for BodyGuard evaluation on a non-exclusive basis
    "It is also very pleasing to note P&G’s request for additional time to assess the BodyGuard technology.”

Could this mean that P&G have picked certain aspects of the Bodyguard suite (i.e. kneeguard) & non exclusivity with remaining suite of products? Or is this just OBJ telling P&G OK sure but hey you better hurry... 1st in 1st serve. Although I would love to see P&G take this on (definite guarantee that this would be a stand alone billion dollar brand) it would probably be better that some of the other majors take on other parts of the product range to keep the competition healthy & help us forge new relationships.

"P&G continues to assess the results of the BodyGuard UQ clinical trial in relation to their business and product needs on a non-exclusive basis and has requested additional time to consider the data. As the exclusivity has expired OBJ is now in discussions with several major FMCG companies to determine how OBJ can maximise its coverage of this exciting new market being opened by BodyGuard. Presentations have already been made to several additional potential partners and distributors and the feedback has been both very positive and informative providing OBJ with excellent market information going forward."

So without seeing all of the info the potential partner interest was very positive....I wonder how they will go with all of the new info?

We could potentially see many products in the market in the short to medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.