WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: P&G to Add Two New OBJ Products, page-41

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Without sounding like a Pessimist, i dont think the SP is going anywhere fast at this stage. Until solid revenue can be proven or new agreements signed with more disclosure, im afraid we will continue to dwindle here in the terrible 2's.

Insto's and sophisticated investors will never ever come in droves to invest in this stock until the P&G Gag order is finally lifted or until the OBJ BoD can finally demonstrate some serious income hitting our cash register. I cant see either one of those things happening anytime soon.

I just sincerely hope for all our sakes that Jeff Edwards and Team finally negotiated a decent royalty this time round. Last time it was so abysmal that on release of sales figures it actually sent our SP down rather than the other way.
    IMHO I think its going to be a minimum of 2 years before these new technologies make it to market. The wait goes on.
    Our only hope in a short term burst in SP appreciation will be if a different vendor signs up Bodyguard or Surface Hygene or any of the other BS stuff Jeff & Glynn used to bang on about over the years...

Ive been in this stock for more years than i care to remember. My past experiences here have formed my listed opinions above.

GLTAH and i hope the next 2 years are much better than the last 2!!

Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.