NEU 2.60% $15.34 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: P2 trial shows significant improvements in Phelan-McDermid, page-139

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Normally I would ignore this waffle, as there is so much of it.
    You, anonymous poster Sunny Boy, were here before with the same waffle, when the share price stepped up from $8.
    And, with the same waffle, the price did move up, because the results reflected an upward move.
    So, your waffle was meaningless to me.

Now, with new results, which do appear to be wonderful, again there was a step up.

Last time also, the price went up, wandered around, went down, went up, wandered around.....
    I know this may appear to be news to you, but, this is the stock market. That will happen.
    Buy, don't buy, up to you.

Problem is, when you waffle on, that is one of the top stock broker, and people read that as gospel.
    Excellent, you listen away to whatever you want, and do what you want.
    Most people will read, interpret, make their own decision.
    Unfortunately, some people will read what you, or for that matter, I say, without doing any study of any significance.

I hope most people understand the significance of these positive results.
    Understand the price will go up and down, as the major players talk in the background, and accept that is how the market works.
    And I hope most mum and dad investors do as much research as they can, understand what is happening, and understand the potential.
    I also hope they understand, it is simply potential, and therefore, make an informed decision, whether or not to take the risk.
    The risk, that I took quite some time ago, and again before the last leg up, and again just before this one.
    Personally, I expect more, but that is just my opinion, and therefore, I hold and wait.
    I expect it will go up and down, as "things" happen in the background.
    But, I am not concerned with the investment I made, the results today, and where I expect this will be.

And mostly, I cannot wait to go home, and talk to my neighbour about todays results, and the impact this will have on their son.

So, Sunny Boy, you save up that $17.50 to buy that one share you dream of.
    I hope it works out, for you, just like it has for me, and many, many others, in the past, and the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.34
Change
-0.410(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.960B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.88 $15.93 $15.34 $6.463M 415.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6044 $15.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.57 1411 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.