NEU 4.98% $20.21 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I wonder if the P2 results were robust enough to consider...

1. 1,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    I wonder if the P2 results were robust enough to consider applying for breakthrough therapy designation. Below is extracts from the FDA website. I feel they have a strong case.

Breakthrough Therapy designation is a process designed to expedite the development and review of drugs that are intended to treat a serious condition and preliminary clinical evidence indicates that the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy on a clinically significant endpoint(s).

To determine whether the improvement over available therapy is substantial is a matter of judgment and depends on both the magnitude of the treatment effect, which could include duration of the effect, and the importance of the observed clinical outcome. In general, the preliminary clinical evidence should show a clear advantage over available therapy.

For purposes of Breakthrough Therapy designation, clinically significant endpoint generally refers to an endpoint that measures an effect on irreversible morbidity or mortality (IMM) or on symptoms that represent serious consequences of the disease.

Ideally, a Breakthrough Therapy designation request should be received by FDA no later than the end-of-phase-2 meetings if any of the features of the designation are to be obtained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.21
Change
-1.060(4.98%)
Mkt cap ! $2.583B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.98 $21.06 $20.14 $6.308M 308.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3926 $20.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.21 388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.