PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

1. 603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Absolutely Peeteepoo,

I'm increasingly aligning with your perspective on Novartis. The firepower they bring, boasting $52 billion, is impressive, though not ALL of it is necessary…

https://investorhub.pharmaust.com/activity-updates/pharmaust-agm-2023

One of the major shareholders at the AGM inquired about valuations, and Director RB, around the 42-minute mark, mentioned a comprehensive 400-page document with various industry takeover comparables. DrMT, at 43:15, indicated that the low comparable stands at $580 million US for a pre-clinical stage, whereas we're in Phase 1(2) trials.

If we're aiming for at least $1 billion, Pfisant would need to offer more than a Billion USD, considering their shares are a discount to cash. Moreover, if we share @NZ Trader belief in the drug, and he has “not focused as much energy on any stock previously”, and given his experience in this area, we should consider licensing and advancing other areas like Cancer and Covid. Licensing with a compelling dividend, as suggested by @Captain Goodvybes, seems appealing. I also continue to accumulate, but not quite as long as that...

MND offers quick (great) value, but the real money could be in Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Dementia, or in areas like cancer and Covid.
    With 300,000 MND sufferers compared to 10 million Parkinson's and 55 million Alzheimer's patients, the potential is significant, albeit speculative.

I am not saying I expect/want licensing or a takeover, I am just saying I will not hastily surrender my shares to the first bidder. Understanding the true potential of this drug is crucial. The link to the article on protein aggregation in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's provides insightful background.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2274891/

If you haven't already, new shareholders should also explore the 'remarkable' results we've achieved with various viruses, including Covid.

@TomPrice1955 and @kpax curious about your thoughts on this.

Regards,

Havenots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $91.02K 417.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2325 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 119713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ 271600
Last updated 15.42pm 06/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.