PAA 4.26% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: PAA completes Phase 1 and files for Orphan Drug Designation, page-341

1. 11,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5901
    The current climb is in anticipation of the upcoming Phase I/II MND Results delivering not only positive results but a positive reaction that translates into increased value that benefits SH,, We can all see that additional effort and far more descriptive and colourful language is being utilised with the delivery of NEWS.

The second Catalyst is due shortly afterward FDA Orphan Drug Designation , that will gain an immense amount of traction..FDA ODD is a hugely significant milestone and will place PAA firmly on Big Pharma's Radar...

Of course everything is dependent on Positive Data and the Market Delivery of the Data...

Just so you are aware @Bugspray when bubbles burst they all disappear in the blink of an eye.....

I see today on BBC that "Long Covid is effecting 70m people worldwide ,, this has now been shown to mimic Chronic Fatigue syndrome... with 3 Independent 3rd party confirmations ,through over a year of clinical trials, data demonstrating how quickly MPL overcame Covid SARs1 SARs2 viruses it would seem the the shortest trial that would deliver $$$$ valued results would be a Human Covid Trial as they are only 10 days long,, this would provide us with an anchor or significant value should big Pharma come knocking after they also see the MND Results and watch for ODD approval,,
    For those that were at RAP will see the amazing similarity we have..
    Pfizer Pounced after the Trial Data was in and the FDA Application was in the final throws "But not yet Granted" in fact 2 days after the transaction was completed $180m the FDA approval came through,,,,, Pfizer aren't silly they knew how much more RAP would have been valued at after FDA Approval...

I find it astounding that PAA still has a MC under $100m? but the damage of poor messaging and being tagged as a Research Institute look to be almost invisible in the rear view mirror,,, the years of Trials being delayed and non committal from supposed K9 Interested Parties a distant memory..

MT has promoted his New Strategy and "has to date" implemented the said strategy in a timely manner and the delivery of Data and News has been faultless,,,, I personally can't wait to see the New PR /IR Firm deliver our MND Data and consequent ODD approval to market,,,, because that's where the money is ...NZT

A new dawn approaches PAA
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5903/5903768-5e5dc2dfca3233c44969aa1be6e33d70.jpg

The Race is On ,,, Raising the SP before Big Pharma come walking up the path ,,, MPL is a far superior Treatment for MND than the current 2 incumbents are providing.... NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $170.5K 749.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34313 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 24444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ 246904
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.