PAA 0.00% 24.0¢ pharmaust limited

Good work mate, you and Bucky are spot on, RM should had the...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Good work mate, you and Bucky are spot on, RM should had the sleeping bag and camp stove set up in the lab and had it all done and dusted by stumps the following arvo! Could of sourced a few pill presses through nefarious sources and got a few dole bludgers in to start churning out the vid-bicks en masse, cost next to nicks, better for sh’s! Open up the new Uber department, “ UberBicks”, and we’ve got a nice little cottage industry and distribution network!
    As you can see, if you can’t beat em join so hence the load of shite I just entertained myself with, thx for that!
    Four years, hell even six is nothing extraordinary in to be at this stage in pharmaland and these guys seem to be working toward getting it done right. Eg, how much effort behind the scenes went into the eventual 9 hundred odd grand grant from Fight MND? Think that happened over a few frothies at a barby? Sure that amount isn’t going to stretch far, but it’s a start, and that charity certainly wouldn’t have handed it over based on a whim. Just one of a few irons in the fire.
    It’s understandable we all get impatient and frustrated, a few commentators of late have probably been left deflated elsewhere and now firing away here, understandable, probably got a lot more parked here than me, thats specland, fear, greed and investing more than you can cope with losing.
    Anyway relax and trust in the bod or p¥## off and whinge somewhere else! Thx again for the entertainment!
    Atbtah’s!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3836 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.46am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ 12087
Last updated 10.12am 29/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.