PAB 0.00% 0.9¢ patrys limited

The only difference is they have managed to find an excuse in...

1. 7,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    The only difference is they have managed to find an excuse in Corona virus to push out Human (possible) trials for another 12-18 months
    We were hoping for the start of trials at the end of this year...So all in all it is very unfortunate this virus has come around as it has.....
    Its at lows and where i cant see value in PAB for the near term i can see value in the SP..

My God how much have we averaged down already when we thought it impossible it would breach the 2's, now we have raised at 1.2 and a wall high at 1.3
    The near term people are selling into the 1.2's because of the time lines and i cannot blame them.All the talk of a JV or a buy out is just that atm, TALK.

Imho they have raised in the site of getting it in the bank now because who knows what the next 12 months will bring, Smart? maybe, but we did have enough for 6 quarters or so so maybe not, who knows its all guess work...

One thing i am pretty sure about is that we will ALL need to average down quiet considerably if we are to keep our own risk/reward ratio intact..

Its another long 12 months to go before we can see much movement/pumps to start the money raising to go to clinic(or have enough money to negotiate a good deal/jv) but i wouldnt be selling into 1.2's any time soon, we have come all this way not to hold another 12 months......

The only thing i really struggle with is if we are that good or have that much potential then 1.2 is saying the complete opposite and thats unsettling....

Believe or not the SP is taking the side of non belief, the raise to 7c and a $70 MC 2 yrs ago was very convincing indeed, but all the presentations to right now no avail and a depreciation of 85% from highs is quiet a bitter pill....

Anyway ive convinced myself to keep accumulating and will ride the waves(even though the waves cant get to high from these lows) but every conceivable thing inside me and my trade/investment experience is saying sell but my desire of wanting this to come good and being in 6 yrs is getting the better..

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2423758 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1557178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 50544
Last updated 10.41am 26/04/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.