ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Pacific Capital ZCCN Update , page-23

1. 11,546 Posts.
    stricker would you care to elaborate:

What brings you to esi?

Are you bringing the midas touch with you? You picked the 2 to 10c run perfectly I must say. very good effort.

Cant wait to see your TA abilities repeated on this stock.

I await with anticipation stricker. How does your chart see the impending rights issue and SP movement?

Regards,
    B

30/05/08 17:52 (View) Back Post Reply
    Options:
    stricker
    Post #: 2940941
    In Reply to msg: #2940912
    IP: 58.109.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: ST Buy
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 216

CEREBRA, How about i bet you 100k that no funding will be raised from the existing holders? You have absolutely no idea. Sad to c people resorting to these tactics to bring the price down.

NSL will be valued at atleast 100 mil in the next months.

Happy to revisit this post by end of june.! If you read over anything I have posted upto now you will notice that my record is impecable. And the technical breakouts have been predicted by me months ago.

BTW your psot re their financials is also totaly incorrect as the cash at bank is 1.2mil as we speak and the liabilities are ZERO.

If you are happy to accept the challange happy to put my 100k in an independant account along with yours. Winner takes ALL!.

If not just please go away and ramp somwhere else.
    Always run ahead of the pack, but make sure you dont get trampled!

re: here we go again with the misinformed people (stricker)
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back | Return to Search Results for 'ASX Symbol: "nsl" Poster: "stricker" ')
    Code: NSL - NSL HEALTH LIMITED ( 1.5c | Price Chart | Announcements | Google NSL)
    Reply to: #2944320 from followme Views: 220
    Posted: 01/06/08 18:44 Sentiment: ST Buy Disclosure: Stock >

cool. But I stand on record to say that the majours are not exiting but accummulating. I was quite serious about that. Have it on very good authority. Its up2 u if you believe me or not. Target on the stock is 9c plus near term. And they do have something very significant there. Others would not bother posting.

Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back | Return to Search Results for 'ASX Symbol: "nsl" Poster: "stricker" ')
    Code: NSL - NSL HEALTH LIMITED ( 1.5c | Price Chart | Announcements | Google NSL)
    Reply to: #2944219 from followme Views: 241
    Posted: 01/06/08 18:29 Sentiment: ST Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 58.109.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>

U must have me confused with some 1 else have never compared nsl to anything. And have ver poster my portfolio.

In terms of trading FM I could eatyou for breakfast and happy to back it up. Once you have a portfolio over 7 figures then come and chat.

And re: my post on the majours and sales I know what I am talking about. I will leave the rest to your imagination.

And here is something thats fact: me and my investors are up 300k on a moves from 5-6.2. As apposed to you sitting here crying in your soup. Now please dont waste my time lol!

Reply to: #2941812 from followme Views: 597
    Posted: 30/05/08 23:53 Sentiment: ST Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 58.109.xxx.xxx
    New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>

FM, why r u in the market fullstop? me i am in it to make money, the more the better is my moto and the faster the better works well 4 me as well.

You keep pointing to the insiders who sold, but forget the insiders who hold and perhaps have even added to their positions. Anyway to me its totally irrelevant, i look at price action and the chart and THATS IT. Not interested in fundementals, as they normally get u into trouble. The chart on the other hand never will. This 1 is quite obvious.

I only flag technicals on this thread and my holding is approaching 8 figures, with an av entry of approx 2.8c across the whole lot. The only time I would even consider selling any of my position is when the chart tells me to sell not some 1 on HC.

Thats what make me curious about you. You proclaim to being an expert, picking props and fake orders in the screen, but instead of using them to your advantage, you try and get others to exit when clearly you made a mistake in taking profits early! All those medals agains you name are a bit of disappointment as I would have expected better, but may be not!

For every 1 else out there, please do your own research and pay very little attention on what you read.

Amen to that last bolded statment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $100 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 27310130 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12318271 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.