PEB 0.00% 8.2¢ pacific edge limited

You are entitled to your opinions you two but both of you have...

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385

You are entitled to your opinions you two but both of you have come to an invalid conclusion. To suggest that PEB is a "scam" company is demonstrably untrue. If you followed the story through from the beginning you would recognize that the company has been making significant progress over its 20 years. Its early years were always going to take time to produce growth while a lot of hard work went in.

Certainly it is true that PEB no sooner surmounts one set of hurdles than a few more emerge ahead on the track to test its resilience. The latest issue with a bit of doubt over the way it gets paid for each test is a case in point. That is what is holding the share price back at the moment.

You can't say that it is not growing. The number of tests that it is currently selling is continuing to rise significantly quarter on quarter. The number of strong peer reviewed medical reports on the efficiency of the test keeps growing. There is no doubt about the quality and effectiveness of the product and the knowledge that the company possesses.

Sometime this year ( and I think it is by September) the present issue that is holding back share price sentiment has to be resolved by the US authority that has suggested a changed system. I expect PEB to have its pathway to carry on receiving reimbursement for its tests cleared and to carry on as normal.

Certainly to get growth at the moment it has to spend a lot of money to grow its market particularly in the States but that is producing growth. It will be a year or two before it is cashflow positive but it is presently well funded and its income flow is is increasing year on year.

Stick to the facts and stop throwing mud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 122 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.