BML 1.00% 9.9¢ boab metals limited

That cups half empty YI Seeing nearly 11 million buying. I'm one...

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    That  cups  half  empty YI
    Seeing  nearly  11  million  buying.  I'm  one  of  them.
      Heres  what  my  research  shows;
    sinic
    You’re  obviously  doing  great  research  and  thanks  for  the  link  back  to  the  Sorby  Hills  Project
    Summary  from  April  2014. At  that  time,  1100  exploratory  holes  had  already  been  drilled
    and  all  sorts  of  permissions  and  licences  were  issued.
    Thanks  to  your  clue  I  read  the  Summary  and  noticed  on  the  bottom  of  page  8  it  offers;
    click  here  for  3D  Sorby  Hills Fly  Through  which  is  no  longer  available  there,  but  can  be
    viewed  on  YouTube  at; https://youtu.be/uJursMzqqfg
    Always  good  to  see  1100  drill  holes  laid  out  with  the  shape  of  the  deposit  below  clearly
    defined  in  3D  and  the  mine  shape  overlaid.....gives  a  great  perspective.

Silver  is  presently  in  very  short  supply  yet  essential  to  so  many  industries  to  produce  the
    fastest  circuitry  and  best  conductivity.
    In  the  ‘About  us’  article  on  the  PMY  website,  all  the  stuff  shareholders  wait  years  to  be
    drilled,  developed,  studied,  paid  for  and  announced  is  virtually  complete  and  approved.
    The  Project  is  a  near  surface  lead-silver-zinc  deposit  with  JORC 2012  Resources,  EPA  approval
    and  mining titles  in  place,  excellent  recoveries  and  high-quality  concentrate,  established
    infrastructure allowing  for  fast  track  production,  and  potential  high  operating  margins  from
    the  high  grade  shallow  deposits.
    Most  of  the  9  shallow  Sorby  deposits  seem  to  be  covered  by  12  metres  of  black  sand  so
    thats  a  virtual  free  dig. Being  able  to  view  the  previous  2011  P.F.S  completed  by  KBL
    has  to  be  some  kind  of  advantage.
    I  was  very  lucky  to  escape  the  KBL  demise  with  a  small  loss  but  always  had  my  eyes  on
    Sorby  as  the  Main  prize  they  could  never  quite  get  to.   Drilling  starts  in  October.
    Hoping  second  time  around  sorby  is  a  goer.

Not  much  to  delay  this  project  it  would  seem,  especially  if  the  AG  price  manipulation  stops.

Also,  we  are  partnered  with  Sandfire  Resources  in  the  Northern  Territory  and  diamond
    drilling  is  starting  shortly  at  our  Violin  Gold/Copper  project  in  Mexico.

Their  biggest  problem  might  be  that  they  have  too  many  projects  being  approved  all  over
    the  planet  but  with  the  depth  of  talent  they  have  running  the  outfit,  I  reckon  they  know
    which  to  concentrate  on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $85.38K 855.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 207379 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 41731 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.