BML 0.00% 9.1¢ boab metals limited

Once again, just emphasising on what I've already mentioned here...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Once again, just emphasising on what I've already mentioned here before.

" Phase II focused on shallow mineralisation above 100m depth, that may be mineable by open pit, at B and CDEF
    deposits "
    AISC shouldn't vary too much at all in the upcoming PFS as we have been targeting mineralisation within the open pit walls.

Very encouraging results demonstrating an open resource, as I've pointed out we are completely open to both the West and East.

" The limited number of step-out drill holes completed as part of this campaign have shown that the high-grade
    mineralisation forms variable size lenses of mineralisation within a laterally extensive blanket of mineralisation
    that is yet to be drill tested beyond its currently known perimeter. "

Also, I found this fairly interesting as it's clear PMY are configuring a further understanding of the mineralisation/deposit.
    " The B Deposit is open to the south and north and is probable to link up with A Deposit to the south (Figure 6) and possibly also with the
    CDEF Deposit to the north (Figure 1). "

" The additional infill and step-out drill holes in this area have contributed to the robustness of the mineralisation
    model and, in places, have led to extensions and additional mineralisation. Importantly, the CDEF deposit remains
    open to the north towards the H Deposit (Figure 6). "

An aggressive approach with drilling commencing for the beginning of next month, aimed to increase Indicated portion for the inclusive mining schedule in PFS/DFS and to also increase the Inferred resource (Meaning they will be targeting down-dip and continuation of the ore body. It's not absurd to estimate a 40+mt resource for Sorby in 2020...)

" Other drilling targets include extensions to the zinc dominant mineralisation at the Alpha Zinc Deposit and targets outside the defined deposits for both lead and zinc (also silver) "

" It is expected that the deposit size at Sorby Hills will continue to grow significantly as extensions and other targets
    outside of the main defined deposits, based on both historical and Pacifico drill programs, are drilled and added to
    the resource base. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $17.10K 184.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 62350 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 19930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.