BML 2.27% 8.6¢ boab metals limited

This could be an impressive re-rate! This fast-moving...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    This could be an impressive re-rate!

This fast-moving polymetallic junior plans to commence an aggressive series of exploration works immediately, with drill targets to be confirmed. Drilling will follow as soon as possible to advance towards establishing resources.

On top of that, PMY has also been making sure-footed work of its Borroloola West Copper-Zinc-Lead-Cobalt-Silver Project in the Northern Territory. PMY’s JV partner on this project is the $1.21 billion-capped industry powerhouse, Sandfire Resources NL (ASX:SFR).

This project covers a promising package of ground north-west of the McArthur River Mine, the world’s largest producing zinc-lead mine, and holds strong potential for the discovery of world-class base metal deposits.

With JV partner Sandfire having confirmed they will pitch in their 49% for the upcoming aircore (AC) drilling programme at the Lorella prospect, a drilling contract has been executed and is set to kick off in a matter of weeks to test strike extensions of previously intersected oxide copper mineralisation and for indications of significant down-dip primary sulphide mineralisation.

Reverse circulation (RC) and diamond drilling will then begin follow-up at Lorella to establish Inferred Resources of oxide copper.

Between these high-impact works in the NT and its new acquisition in Mexico’s Guerrero Gold Belt, PMY is looking at a chock-full calendar in the weeks and months to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $14.64K 166.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.