TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

Ann: PAD Deployment and Bear River MOU , page-17

1. 5,277 Posts.
    MM, I'm not so sure that a one off 'epoch making' deal is required. Sure, it would help massively, but I'm more focused with the recent development of the TZ Ready cabinet which could dramatically improve the cash burn in the short term, and also lead to continual sales for the foreseeable future.

The development means that TZ should no longer need to push the Slidehandle solution to try generate revenue (read - trials and long lead times). If many different global OEM manufacturers have a range of slidehandle incorporated cabinets, it means that the slidehandle becomes an industry standard for electronic cabinet locking. Customers will buy straight of the shelf with no time wasting negotiations/trials required. Theoretically, if the solution is accepted, the TZ Ready cabinets should fly off the shelves in all corners of this world.

This is why the recent IXP announcement is such a tremendous development. Every quarter, we should expect to see the 4cs improving greatly if the slidehandle is the best solution available.

I've found this on the TZ site which lists slidehandle compatibility:

http://ixp.tz.net/sites/default/files/112481%2001_B_CabinetCompatibility-web.pdf

Just look at the names on the list. It's a veritable who's who of leading global rack manufacturers. KT stated that TZ are dealing with some of the majors OEM manufacturers. If some are from this list, as I think it is fair to expect, then in the very near future, every company in the datacenter industry will know exactly what a slidehandle is without TZ having to market the solution.

I am really looking forward to the 4c due out on 31/10, but even more so towards the 1/2 yearly due out in a little over 6 months. Surely a significant re-rating of the share price is imminent?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.572K 108.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.