RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

thanks for your reply.In regards to correct diagnosis rates, I...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    thanks for your reply.

In regards to correct diagnosis rates, I know how devastating making a wrong decision can be based both on personal experience as well through a project I completed at my local teaching hospital. it was on Paediatric Sepsis and my work was submitted to the NSW Sepsis group for consideration. I also the. followed this up with another project in the department that encourage doctors to refer and implement the local sepsis algorithm. I can send you a copy to if you send me an email address. I fully appreciate that doctors need aids to help them.

my issues with the app in its current form is its utility in the hospital but also in over the phone/Tele medicine. for example...

Parent presents to triage/calls hotline with child.
    the app says your child's cough is NOT pneumonia.
    Do you want to see a doctor?
    astute parent asks for accuracy and then works out its wrong 15% of the time. I would assume they still want to see a doctor.

Parent present to triage/calls hotline
    the app says your child's cough is pneumonia
    we can give you script over the phone for some antibiotics or do you want to see a doctor?
    parent ask about the accuracy and is told it might be something more or less serious 15% of the time. is there answer the same. I don't know. but this scenario scares me.

triage assesses severity of illness (cough with signs of sepsis, hypoxia or airway obstruction) and/or risk of deterioration (e.g well oncology child with febrile neutropenia). If you are well and have a cough, you can wait. the app won't change this.

This company has potential. I like what they are doing but this app doesn't do it for me....yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.