ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    Pediatrician Dr Paul Porter seems to see the benefits, I know, an advisor to the company so potential conflict of interest...

The app will not outperform a first world pediatric doctor with skills developed to identify the condition. It will outperform in areas the skilled unrushed pediatric doctor is not physically or readily available. It can prescreen for these professionals shifting the sensitivity at the expense of specificity.

The potential is there to get better algorithmically, on data that is never fnorgotten and feedback from correct clinical diagnosis in an integrated environment. It will reach a limit exponentially on its own, but unlike a doctor it can be integrncerity ate with other remote technology to give a multplicative result. March of the machine.

Again impossible to argue unless you have the empirical data data for the rates of success and false positives for various classes of the medical profession for croup.

I do trust your sincerity. The only number I saw online was from a legal case where the lawyer quote coup misdiagnosis error rates of 10-15%. Don't know the background.
    Last edited by trousergecko: 23/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.