PCK 2.78% 3.7¢ painchek ltd

This is a very exciting announcement in my opinion. I do note,...

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    This is a very exciting announcement in my opinion.

I do note, however, that these courses were seemingly highlighted in the Investor Presentation released to the ASX on October 16.

Up until now training has been provided by the 150 DTA staff (remember that's a nationwide number, and original trials were only being completed in WA and SA) and by certain PCK staff.

The introduction of these training courses virtually eliminate the sole reliance on DTA and PCK staff to be the only way to train professional carers on how to effectively use this app.

These courses appear to have been developed in a very short space of time.

This is critical because the creation of these courses will be essential with educating parents in the use of the infant app when it is launched. This is not DTA's domain or area of expertise.

Of course these courses will be tailored to infants when required. The creation of these courses are likely to be the sole source of training and education parents will be able to use in effectively learning how to get the most out of the app.
    Having the courses available online will also mean parents will be able to view them multiple times if required.

This will also be the same for professional carers, and well as being of assistance to family and friends of sufferers still living in their own residence (shared care program).

Seeing this announcement made me think back to the Allity agreement and shareholders presentations completed at around the same time.

There are some key hints in these announcements and related HC posts, and this is why I am excited by this announcement.

Screenshot 1

Point 8. Allity signed without doing any trials.

Screenshot 4

To quote @zmans post "the question was asked why did Allity only initially sign a few hundred beds out of a possible 4000 to which the response was because they didn't do any trials and practically came off the street there was no opportunity or capability by the Co to implement a training program for a RAC that big, unless they hired a significant amount of staff which would seriously impact the bank balance....."

PROBLEM SOLVED!!

Remember Allity have 45 RAC's covering 4000 beds.

And the timing is perfect, have a look at screenshot 3

"PainChek will commence the Allity staff training and PainChek technology roll-out in November 2018".

Well, we are now in November, and PCK has now rolled out online training just in time for the planned Allity roll out.

It will also make training professionsals across large RAC's so much easier.

The availability of the training online can only make it so much more tempting for large RAC's to sign up.

It will also mean we can cater more effectively for anyone wanting to sign up without doing trials. It may also help reduce the number of trials needing to be performed prior to a sign up.

The training will also help in regards to the international roll out down the track.

This announcement probably won't move the share price today, but it is a big step forward for the company going forward in my opinion.

image.png image.png image.png image.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $60.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $20.62K 594.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 243812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.