PCK 8.11% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

Ann: PainChek receives CE Mark & TGA clearance for Universal App, page-46

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    You would be years away from any sort of thing like that. There would be way too many risks involved with utilizing a digital care management system to influence medical decisions around pain. In my opinion, it should only be used as a tool to help the professionals make more educated decisions by mapping their pain. With our app, we are the closest to an objective pain measure for those that cannot communicate - however for those who can communicate, I strongly believe we will only ever be used for pain detection AI monitoring (not a "look into this camera" situation, regular monitoring to track microexpressions) when it comes to people are able to communicate.

However, we don't need that for this to be lucrative. As COVID slows down across the world, PD and his team have an opportunity to get this moving. Big, private, Australian RAC's have already reached out to PainChek and said "can we get you on-board now that COVID is gone"... wouldnt be surprised to see a massive Q4 starting next month, for Australia anyway. UK I will give them til Q1 to realise some material growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $13.29K 387.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 247121 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 243812 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.