PCK 5.41% 3.5¢ painchek ltd

Ann: PainChek receives CE Mark & TGA clearance for Universal App, page-52

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    It also has to be realistic, I am going to use RAC as an example as I haven't really spoken to nurses in hospitals about this so I want it to be as true as possible.

in a residential aged care setting, you are not going to take bloods, conduct an EEG or any of these to try and gauge pain from someone - it just isn't viable. you need something quick, as objective as possible (PainChek is the most objective pain tool now with the AI for face in APS and the NRS as part of the app too), and you need it at the point of care (no going back to make notes later - trust me, you never make it back without disruption).

the issue as well at the moment in the studies is that the biomarkers that are being found are varying - there was no more than 30% of cases in the first study you linked with the same biomarker discrepancy from "normal". So the internal biomarker solution will very much suitable, if it gets through the years of research, for chronic issues, but from what I have read so far, it won't really solve anything acute which is the space we are playing in here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $57.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ $3.606K 103.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 313823 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 234427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.