PCK 3.45% 3.0¢ painchek ltd

Ann: PainChek Share Purchase Plan oversubscribed, page-11

1. 6,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4364
    I think the bottom line is this. Assuming we get FDA approval this year. Then 2025 should be the year PCK gets to revenue neutral with 200K beds and possibly with some starting revenue from the other sectors like hospital, home care, etc. Very achievable given PainChek is now integrated into those big partners of USA ready to go once FDA is given.

Everything else after that, will basically go to the bottom line. 2026 should be the year PCK will actually be profitable and we may even manage a maiden dividend. If not, I am expecting 2027 by the latest. That is all assuming there is no major hiccup like the one we experience with Covid.

At the end of the day, PD is very meticulous and has a plan all laid out based on his past successful experience. He knows what he is doing and right now, he is laying a very solid foundation for the long term future of the company. And that is why he is NOT keen on any takeover but rather wish to take this company to its full potential that he has planned for

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $49.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $12.00K 412.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87175 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 599013 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.