PCK 0.00% 2.8¢ painchek ltd

I agree in some ways the take up has been slow and the next 12...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I agree in some ways the take up has been slow and the next 12 months will tell a lot - the amount of important milestones flagged by the company in that time are incredible, maybe PD is over-promising a little in that regard. He has stated before he regretted putting specific timelines on milestones and progress, so I hope he has that in mind.

It’s important to note that penetrating the aged care industry with new costs is near impossible, the royal commission has shown the level of care many providers offer - imagine asking them to add to their cost base??
    I expect the government to fully fund Painchek throughout the aged care industry - verbal and non verbal - because if nothing else it’s an audit tool for them to keep tabs on what’s going on. Take a look at the Painchek universal dashboard - it shows total long term pain scores among different centres - almost like a league table.
    At the minimum its a great tool to keep tabs on compliance and care.

This will be huge in the long term, I can’t see them being taken over, it’s just a game of patience, an investor here needs to have a 2 year outlook in my opinion.
    80% margin on income, gaining footholds in global markets with global players all looking at it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $25.20K 900.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 52177 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.