PCK 1.72% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

Yeah, have to agree! I'm a big fan of this company but still...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Yeah, have to agree! I'm a big fan of this company but still want to give new investors realistic expectations. Been holding here since 'ept' days (so that's 3-4years now). Litterally watched it half in value from 4c to 2c for the first couple of years then had it explode to +30c in 2019 (selling my initial investment at 20c and free carrying the rest). Then watching those substantial profits get smashed down to current levels. What a wild ride it's been and still in it for the long haul. However, this is the reality of the spec end of the market.
    To anyone new here... Pay no attention to downers (Alcap) or uppers (Fatchoi) as they are quite clearly deluded and bias in their opinions.
    In saying that, this is a great company with a great vision and 'IF' they pull it off then we will all be rewarde. But that's a big 'IF', that could be a few years (or more) off still. I'm sure we could see fluctuations between current levels and 30-40c over the next few years as we develop but I'd be happy to see that $1 mark in the next 10 years! That's what a LT outlook looks like and if you can't handle that, don't invest folks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $2.85K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7869145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 387333 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.