Hi all,Looks like everyone's patience is wearing thinner by the...

1. 409 Posts.
    Hi all,

Looks like everyone's patience is wearing thinner by the day. I certainly am very disappointed by last years sp performance but have high hopes for a run into Vietnam.

Paloma success will be nice, might get us back to that 40 cent support level which would be a nice launching point into Vietnam.

I am worried though of possible issues involving managment. I think the lack of show stopper announcements will be the problem this year running into Vietnam. However I am not suggesting they should be trivial in the announcements.

I recall a poster mentioning at the AGM managment made it clear that they will not reveal data from the 3d surveying due to competitors zeroing in on our blocks. My ametuer opinion is who cares about our competitors anyone wanting a piece of the pie will have to pay for it anyway. But perhaps there may be ramifications for leasing equipment and so forth, i simply don't know.

Without this data out I don't think the hype into Vietnam will reach its true potential. I hope I am wrong.

It is a fine balance between what is right for the company and beneficial to share holders I guess. And of course company interests are long term whereas most holders are short-medium. Legally managment must act in the best interests of the company but what would the best interests be here.

One thing the company should consider is that it did go to the market to raise capital. Diluting holders equity somewhat and suppressing the sp to some extent. Throwing the market a bone may be a good thing to raise some interest if anything.

Perhaps we don't need to show them our drawers just flash them a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.