AGR 8.33% 2.6¢ aguia resources limited

Ann: Pampafos Testing Agreement with Farm Trade Australia, page-3

1. 5,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3111

I believe that the company should extend the expiry date of the December options.
    It certainly hasn’t been the company’s fault as has occurred & loyal shareholders deserve to have additional real time for the value to realise with the 10c options.
    It is a better outcome all around if the options date is extended and allow longterm shareholders to support the company into production.

The market cap of Aguia is incredibly low — incredibly, for what is held here.
    I have followed Aguia since 2015/16, and sold out for a loss first back in late 2016. (all potash developers were sold down through that time into 2017/18)
    I re -bought back recently after again stopping myself out mid -year having owned and bought again in the past year.
    I have always believed in the company and the resources.

The case for developement of these phosphate resources is very great. Without question, plus the environmentally friendly resources are very needed locally in Brazil where fertiliser demand is very high and there were shortages in supply even before the latest global extreme shortages— Brazil also relies on fertiliser imports.

China is no longer exporting fertilisers.

The Aguia project in Rio Grande du Sol is now very advanced. This is in the south and a good agricultural region to operate within.
    Aguia has an excellent location therefore in country as well as superbly located near ports and significant infrastructure, (including storage/ silos etc?) — the potash is not only ideal but in a province in Brazil which desperately needs the local fertiliser.
    This project has always been a no- brainer.

I have bought more !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $3.797K 156.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 397637 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.