HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

l aways believed in management coming up with eventual contracts...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    l aways believed in management coming up with eventual contracts for licencing or manufacturing.
    The ownership of the patent is huge as it will impact significantly on the the net value of the company.
    I also believe that contracts for manufacturing can also proceed as funding requirements will no longer be relevant as the company's borrowing capacity will be significantly enhanced once the numerous contracts are announced.
    The value of the patent in the books and records of PSY will further increase once the market digests the dollars to be derived from all contracts to be announced.
    This announcement is very significant. I fear that PSY can now become more easily a takeover target because it will be much easier to buy PSY shares on market than to deal with the University which clearly wont sell the technology to other third parties. However the current major shareholders would expect significantly more than the current 17 cents in order to exit a company that potentially can be worth many dollars.
    Good luck to all long term holders. I wish I had the resources to buy many more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $348 24.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224594 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.