HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Ann: Panorama Synergy Secures Patent Assignment, page-98

1. 101 Posts.
    You had been talking about patented inventions, so I replied with a comment about patented inventions. Your response (quoted above) appears to confuse "Australian inventors getting granted Australian patents" with "total patent applications received by IPAustralia". Obviously the latter is a much higher number, but it's not what either of us were previously talking about.

Stats for AU inventors getting AU patents (which is what I said) are in table 2, page 9 Australian Intellectual Property Report 2014: "about 1100 to 1300" per year is correct. (More than one patented Australian invention a year is successful. Hence, success rate for Australian patented inventions is more than one in a thousand.)

I agree that having a patent granted is no guarantee of commercial success. It's more like having a security system for your business to protect its contents. If the contents are worthless, then the security system doesn't provide much value. But if you believe the contents are valuable but were worried about the viability of the business because of a possible problem with the security system (ie the patent not being in PSY's name) then eliminating that problem is good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91715 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.