AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

I watch theposts here with dismay. I have done business in Cuba...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6

I watch theposts here with dismay. I have done business in Cuba in the past. Of coursethere are some issues there but this is not West Africa. In the past 10 yearsthere has been a dramatic improvement in the key functioning elements of aneconomy such as the legal system and a highly educated population. Obama openedup to them and Trump stupidly closed the door and look at what is happening there now, the place is crawling with Canadians and Chinese filling the void that Trump created and also just take a look at the size of the investments happening already despite the US sanctions. In the joint venture deal PGI already has access to 55,000m of quality drilling done by the Canadians and my best guess the project has well over of 1.5m ounces in the ground with further drilling to come. Talk about no action until 2022 is just nonsense. PGI will be in there drilling as soon as they can and the market will get updates as they confirm the resource and they get to JORC and as per the announcement release a PEA which I think will be eye watering. If Trump gets thrown out (very likely) the big Americans will flood in, but you do not have to bet on this as the Chinese will provide all the kit and funding you need. All this for a company with a market cap equivalent to its cash at bank. Finally, stating the obvious, PGI does not have to go the whole journey themselves, they can take on a partner, sell down, sell out…….

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.