PNR 3.37% 9.2¢ pantoro limited

A few thoughts on todays announcement,Reduction in ore stocks to...

1. 3,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1450

A few thoughts on todays announcement,

Reduction in ore stocks to 400 kt at end of open pit … down from 800 previously stated, obviously some lost tonnes but maybe also re estimation due to further current increased milling rates.

A picture tells a thousand words, portal development well laid out, neat, good vibe of the RUC Mining site team.

Huge time and cost bonus to be able to access Mainfield ore bodies from existing decline with only minor rehabilitation. Clearly some early remnant mining tonnes to capitalise on.

Transition to Princess Royal open pit from Scotia is cost effective and keeps I assume APS Minings very competent services ongoing. Royal is only about 6km North of Norseman so reduced transportation costs, has been mined before with some infrastructure, access and some site layout already established.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6257/6257663-1ac9d2b62cfaded50cc0141dafdf8432.jpg

Pantoro team will be very busy to achieve all the outcomes released today … Norseman has great history for high grade mining, this huge fully funded program should unlock more of that potential.

Like others I believe some mid tier miners have missed an opportunity here. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.003(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $580.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $1.407M 15.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 147239 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 389628 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.