ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 266 Posts.
    Here is a bit of what I wrote last year just before the PPY AGM regarding Egypt but have to start with the chairmans quote back then(as I did last year)and still Byrt virtually says the same today: "The Company’s plans were significantly interrupted by the democratic revolution in Egypt in January 2011”.

What? Are you telling us that PPY is a player on the world stage and that your first foray outside Australia is in one of the most unstable political regions in the world and you didn’t know that this was a risk? There has been a war raging in the region since the Iran/Iraq wars began in 1991 with uprisings and civil unrest in virtually all countries in this region and it’s not going away anytime soon. As part of corporate governance surely you would have made allowance and contingencies for this? Now the USA is pulling out of Iraq. In your opinion how stable do you think Egypt is going to be over the next couple of years?

Clearly Cap'n, blind Freddy can't help those that can't help themselves.

Didn't you find the latest E Letter somewhat bried? Even when these guys have nothing to say it still usually takes 3 or so pages to say it! Have they lost enthusiasm or have they not enough money to pay for a really good publicist today?

$350,000 left in the bank!!! I hope they are both flying to Europe on their respective frequent flier points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.