PPY 11.1% 0.8¢ papyrus australia limited

Ann: Papyrus Newsletter September 2010 , page-4

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Oz,
    The stock he refers to is I think just promotional stuff.

Feels like these directors (Ramy excepted) are just hangers on, no financial commitment last I checked, whereas the little Egyptian Ramy is probably prepared to make it his lifes' work so long as the company can survive. It may take a long, long time, and I was prepared for that when I took up shares way back.

But when he's the only one putting in sweat and his own cash, I've become contemptuous of his sidekicks, their attitude to shareholders is disgusting, sending a message that is cruelling the shareprice.

Rank amateurs blame the GFC, when considerable factors here in their own operation were and continue to bug them.

I truly hope the group Friends of PPY hold them accountable and make it stick, to the point Ramy gets some heavyweights on board to see it through.

Lastly, the government grants that the concept and early development progress earned was IMO merited, but that in a sense makes the government a stakeholder too. What reporting requirements did the gov't seek, and receive?

Better than we got I hope.

Lilac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.941M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.022K 252.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 623617 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 236346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.