PPY 9.09% 1.0¢ papyrus australia limited

Ann: Papyrus Signs Memorandum of Understanding , page-2

1. 266 Posts.
    re: Ann: Papyrus Signs Memorandum of Understa... On 2/11/2010 I posted my musings on PPY with respect to the vaguely positive announcement made by PPY regarding a potential Egyptian interest in its technology. After the AGM a new announcement comes forth and looks like it was lifted from my post!!!!! But I'm just being vain folks. The best bit was watching the shares jump 12% on news of a MOU (Memo of Understanding). Why would the shares jump 12% based on this announcement? An MOU is merely a written but noncontractual agreement between two or more agencies or other parties to take a certain course of action. It's not a sale to PPY nor is it an intention for the other party to buy. I also wrote that the buyer (of PPY shares) should "beware" in another post. So, beware. There are no significant sales of product or technology to anyone, anywhere. Did PPY have to make this announcement as part of its constant disclosure to the market? Or is it just marketing. Come on PPY you have a great idea let's have a bit less talk and more action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.