PPY 9.09% 1.0¢ papyrus australia limited

re: Ann: Papyrus Signs Memorandum of Understa... Not being...

1. 266 Posts.
    re: Ann: Papyrus Signs Memorandum of Understa... Not being negative at all kpank. There is no need to be. PPY does have a pretty good concept and it should work. After all this time and a manufacturing/show piece in Walkamin that doesn't produce anything and constant announcements that everything is going well and that we have sales and all sorts of other announcements then we don't have sales and we aren't producing at the rate we said we were, phew!!! Now an MOU that should do what?? Entice investors to buy/sell??? How about an announcement of a proper sale of technology or significant volumes of product before PPY is beaten by others entering the market. I did a google search with key words banana; green; veneer; and I found a competitor to PPY. Their web site is amazing and so are their products. Apparently, they are already producing volumes of veneers from banana. How is this possible when it has taken PPY 15+ years to get to the current position? Have you heard anything about this potential competitor? As I've said I am not negative on PPY but being blindly positive based on these types of announcements is not the wisest way to invest your hard earned $$$$. With a potential competitor on the scene it is even more important to do your due diligence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.