PAR 5.56% 28.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I have been wondering for over a year where exactly Scott...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I have been wondering for over a year where exactly Scott Williams was wrt PAR. I honestly thought we would have heard from him earlier due to the poor performance of the sp and PR's exceptionally bad handeling of yet another CR. I was hoping he would have made an appearance at the November AGM to ask a few tough questions or at least raise an eyebrow to the glutinous bonus options delivered by the ringing jug maker to PR and the board for simply doing their job and returning the sp to the position from which they last decimated it.

TBH I would have loved to see Scott take over as CEO and hold a seat on the board. His indepth knowledge of the company and drug would have been invaluable. That said, I now think this role is perhaps even better for us as shareholders and the company as a whole. His share holding and that of the C51 special fund alligns his out come with us retail sh's. It also means he doesn't have to take any bs from PR should his persuasion not be taken with appropriate consideration. I'm sure SW could very easily rally 5% of the vote to call an EGM for a board toss. He can count on my shares.

For those that have said he has no experience in dealing with big pharma, are you sure? I don't have knowledge either way but he has certainly done many succesful deals of various nature in his time both in Australia, USA and SE Asia. Lets not forget C51 was originally involved in the IPO of PAR as well as subsequent POC funding, raises and vetting of Bene independanlty. C51 was involved in the IPO of unlisted VGW and SW's time there as CEO saw the largest shareholder become WA's newest billionaire.

He's here to get a deal across the line to hopefully prevent yet another CR. I'm happy for the options he is receiving to be at the price they are. I think the damage has been done and the days of dreaming of a $10, $50 or even $100 sp are long gone. Unfortunately without something very significant occuring we will struggle to see our ATH $4? in the next 3+ years. I'm over 80% down with an average in the $2 range and there are a lot like me that are hurting as the time lines keep extending. The loss of capital potential is also very high in the coming year. He has 18 months to collect 7.5m options and the exercise prices are (surprise surprise) similar to that of the boards bonuses. Remember $1.35 is almost a 400% increase from here which is massive. It, $1.35, would be a fantastic result for those new to PAR buying today but for us long term suffering holders its unlikely to get most to break even and I still think a lot will take the loss and exit in the mid $1 range.

Lets see what unfolds. Good luck Scott, glad to have you aboard again, go get 'em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $99.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $124.1K 427.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36346 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 36049 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 50611
Last updated 15.58pm 01/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.