PAR 1.67% 30.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Welcome Back Mozz,I personally started following HC from a mates...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Welcome Back Mozz,I personally started following HC from a mates suggestion he said there this wizz on HC that will blow your mind not only with the magnitude of research about IPPS but how he articulates it all for everyone to read and digest. I follow HC simply for the science/research and have done alot myself over the years I have been a shareholder in Paradigm. Not only is it very interesting to gain more knowledge along the way but to fully understand what it is im investing in not only the drug Zilosul,but also the company in which I honestly think some here don't have a clue the work that has been done by Paul and the crew to get us where we are right now.
    It should never have been a surprise that Paul intended to take this deep as he can to maximise value for shareholders which we find ourselves where we are today this has allways been his play and has said so many times.
    We are now at the stage where all the years of hard work will be put on the table in regards to deals/partnerships etc to fund us through to retirement woops I mean registration which also has been well communicated.
    I feel for those that are down in the dumps because of there circumstances which vary amongst all of us but I personally feel better than ever about where we are and whats coming.
    Couldn't be happier with Paul and the team they are not only a great bunch of people but shit they work hard for us Shareholders and to do the work they have done to get us where we are today I take my hat off to them.
    But its great to have you back Master Mozz whith your cool calm take on it all love reading your post mate constructive/honest, you take criticism well from those that are ill-informed but also call a spade a spade when needed bad or good.
    It's amazing how the mighty $ can change sentiment in a stock even when its as obvious as night and day that it is being suppressed.
    I myself was not sure what to make of Scotts appointment but after a few days it makes sense, i wish him and the team all the best as we look to push forward in our quest to be a blockbuster drug that will help millions of sufferers worldwide.
    GO PARADIGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $152.7K 501.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16864 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 20426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.