PAR 1.79% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PAR Appoints Business Development Consultant, page-149

1. 4,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6686
    Thanks guys, nice to be back but had a great time over there.

Denial - Yeah I like how you put that, 'Sequencing'...I get the impression that that has a LOT to do with it.

If we went for a Global deal right here and right now (or even 6 months ago)...we wouldn't get a super deal we are after...we do need to correctly sequence the events.

In my mind it means get FDA certainty....get DM requirements...even sure up the n. and of course confirm the dosing to be used.

Then we will have a greater idea of costs...then we can possibly get a Regional deal and set ourselves up for something bigger?

If we approach a mid tier pharma today and say we have a lovely never been seen before drug before and they ask our market cap and we say...oh...ummm...well low hundred million....You mean low hundredS of millions? No ......and I assume that's Euro Dollars...No? US? No, it's Aussie....
    I cant see how they are going to throw some 10 x at us...milestoned or not. However, we tell them we have certainty...we get the sp up and moving...and we have our costs all defined AND our timeline defined plus perhaps a super bonus of DM and what that involves to get it onto the label - then we start to be able to negotiate from a much stronger position. Lets try and get a regional deal and then step up....

Well that's what I think is good.

The above is completely my own thoughts, there would no doubt be a LOT of considerations and pathways...lots of options available...but finally PAR need to know what the requirements would look like.

In the past I always thought that after our P2 our deal chances increase markedly. I was told that things have changed in the industry compared to the days of Tanezumab for example. Now its closer to P3 start...I could make an argument that finally if you have a miracle like drug should it really matter? But yes, I also understand that while we maybe worth work X Million now...it should definitely increase the chance to X Billion once we get some of these milestones out of the way. I think that makes sense to wait for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $55.31K 200.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1072 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3289 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.