PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PAR Appoints Business Development Consultant, page-152

1. 4,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6643
    Huts7 - Thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah one has to be super careful that one is as objective as possible, specially when you have a decent amt invested. The science lights up my brain, but I know I know..there is so much more to an investment than just a super wonderous product!

Ibraz - noted, let's stick with Scott then! what.png

Bar - yeah heard that yesterday...what I thought was pretty amazing was their P3 involved 18,000 Mate, that's a few. I thought our 1500 was a lot!? (Actually at the time it was announced I was happy it wasn't closer to 3000)

Beaza - I kinda think these meetings with the authorities will shed some light on the way forward.
    I'm trying to build in some fat (or I will do that once we know more)...long slow plays yes...but there can be surprises on the way. I enjoy knowing that something nice can strike when we least expect it.

Bobsee - These things take time...a lot longer than even I would like and I reckon I have some degree of patience (at times!). I'm so glad he is on our books. Yes we need to give it some time but I do believe it will make a material difference.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 13/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.