PAR 3.92% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: PAR Appoints Business Development Consultant, page-272

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Not harsh enough Robbie. PR parting ways with PAR will be the ONLY way credibility begins to be rebuilt. Even then it will be too late. The amount of compounding damage he had done is frightening.

On capability he is a blatant fail. On reputation a blatant fail.

Sadly the company’s prospects still look like curtains in two quarters. No deal coming and no ability to raise near enough.

The more I reflect on the AGM the more sick I get. Beverly was first to literally say “oh we’re f*ed with big pharma, they don’t want to give it a cursory glance”. Then, suddenly, we’re dealing with Turkey and Chiiiiiina.

It’s laughable.

One punter asked/ told Beverly Pharma do not look at repurposed drugs. They want to own the molecule. Paul had to jump in saying “but the IP, the IP”. Well the IP has proven to not be worth the paper it was written on.

When PRs resolution was voted on he recused himself and sat with the directors. He stared at the table intensely, turning red in the face, praying his resolution came through. When he came back to the podium his nose started bleeding. Oh the stress of voting on free performance rights and printing your own money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $59.66K 241.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78837 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 36290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.